THIS CLIENT SERVICE AGREEMENT ("Agreement") is entered into this day on 2018, December 11, in Virginia Beach, Virginia, by and between A HELPING HAND HR, LLC, a Virginia limited liability company, (the "Company") and (Client) (referred to in first person as "You").
1. Background. The Company provides a babysitting service. The Company only provides this service to its clients who have completed this Agreement and have specifically requested that service.
2. Services to be Provided. After completing this Agreement, You may request babysitting services from the Company by posting your request on the online forum under your account. An online Family Feature Sheet must be completed to start your file, and to obtain babysitting services.
3. Cost of Services. You agree to pay the rate established by the Company’s Fee Schedule posted on the Company’s website on the date of your request for services.
4. Terms of Payment for Services. You agree to pay the Company for all services provided within 15 days of the e-mailed invoice. The Company’s preferred method of payment is through our online invoice system with Quickbooks. You will be charged a $10.00 late fee for all invoices paid after the due date.
5. Independent Contractor Status. You acknowledge that this agreement does not create an employer-employee relationship between You and the Company. Rather it is understood by You that the Company is an independent contractor.
6. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its employees harmless for damage to property caused by the child or children who are the subject of the babysitting services. Further, you agree to indemnify and save the Company and its employees harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damages, injury, liability and costs, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, incurred by third parties to this agreement which are not the result of the sole negligence of the Company or its employees.
7. Company Staff Provided. The Company reserves the right to choose which of its employees will assist its clients. The Company will make reasonable efforts to maintain continuity with its employees’ services to clients.
8. Termination. Client will have the right to terminate the Company’s services at any time however, the Company shall have the right to obtain payment for any services either partially or fully completed. Company shall likewise have the right to terminate its relationship with You at any time.
9. Safety of Company’s Employees. The Company maintains the safety of its employees as a primary concern. If upon arriving at a residence to perform requested services, the employee feels the working conditions or requested services could jeopardize her safety, the Company will refund the Client’s payment and will be released from its obligation to perform those services.
10. Additional terms.
childcare services have a 3 hour minimum, and clients will be charged the
minimum if fewer hours are used.
Cancellation of services must be made at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise a $39 fee applies.
Solicitation of services provided by employees of A Helping Hand, without permission of the company, is strictly prohibited.
services will be provided by a Helping Hand employee unless the service has
been requested through the online forum under your account.
mileage fee of $0.50/mile will be charge for travel in employee’s vehicle
pertaining to the service being rendered. (e.g. driving children to and from
11. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement remain in full force, if the essential provisions of this Agreement for each party remain valid, binding, and enforceable.
Copyright © 2015