THIS CLIENT SERVICE AGREEMENT ("Agreement") is entered into this day on 2017, October 23, in Virginia Beach, Virginia, by and between A HELPING HAND HR, LLC, a Virginia limited liability company, (the "Company") and (Client) (referred to in first person as "You").
The parties agree as follows:
1. Background. The Company provides a variety of services including housecleaning, babysitting, running errands, etc. The Company only provides these services to its clients who have completed this Agreement and have specifically requested a particular service.
2. Services to be Provided. After completing this Agreement, You may request any services from the Company by posting your service on the online forum under your account. An online Family Feature sheet must be completed to start your file, and to obtain services.
3. Cost of Services. You agree to pay the rates as set by the Company's Fee Schedule which may change from time to time.
4. Terms of Payment for Services. You agree to pay A Helping Hand any fees for any services that you have requested. The fees will be according to the current Fee Schedule. The Company's preferred method of payment is through our online invoice system with Quickbooks.
5. Independent Contractor Status. You acknowledge that the Company is not employed by you and is an independent contractor.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its employees harmless for events (e.g., damage to property) occurring during the normal course of the employees' services as requested by you, provided however, that such events were not caused by the employee's negligence or misconduct. The following is an example of damage to property for which the Company and its employee would not be responsible: You request babysitting services in your home. While the Company's employee is babysitting, your child knocks over a vase, breaking it.
7. Company Staff Provided. The Company reserves the right to choose which of its employees will assist its clients. The Company will make reasonable efforts to maintain continuity with its employees' services to clients.
8. Termination. Client will have the right to terminate the Company's services at any time however, the Company shall have the right to obtain payment for any services either partially or fully completed. Company shall likewise have the right to terminate its relationship with You at any time.
9. Safety of Company's Employees. The Company maintains the safety of it's employees as a primary concern. If upon arriving at a residence to perform requested services, the employee feels the working conditions or requested services could jeopardize her safety, the Company will refund the Client's payment and will be released from its obligation to perform those services.
10. All childcare services have a 3 hour minimum, and clients will be charged the minimum if fewer hours are used.
11. Cancellation of services must be made at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise a $39 fee applies.
12. Payment is due within 15 days of the emailed invoice.
13. Solicitation of services provided by employees of A Helping Hand, without permission of the company, is strictly prohibited.
14. No services will be provided by a Helping Hand employee unless the service has been requested through the online forum under your account.
15. A mileage fee of $.50/mile will be charged for travel in employee's vehicle pertaining to the service being rendered. (e.g. driving children to and from soccer practice.)
16. A two week notice is required for permanent cancellation of a service. If not, a cancellation fee equal to the service amount will be assessed.
Copyright © 2015